This is a repetition building; it was built using KEVA planks which are similar to Jenga blocks but longer and thinner. They're all the same size exactly, and are cool. That's what our art unit was.
This specific one is a sort of building with a staircase.
This form is pretty straighforward too. It's a curved-linear (it looks curved from far away) sort of bridge.
This is a free-build structure
The above structure was built by making a base of five planks, then a 'jenga'-y pattern and then making a spiral staircase by overlapping planks. I didn't quite finish and it fell over, so this is the best picture I have of it.
KEVA planks enhance creativity because they allow you to build what you imagine (so long as you can figure out how, and the actual figuring out how takes creativity too).



Cool......! Are you going to be an architect like savta Orna? Actually I think you can be anything (profession) that you want, as you are talented in so many ways. Lucky you!
ReplyDelete