Thursday, October 31, 2013

All About Moi


In french we are doing a assessment, and though this is mainly for my French teacher, the rest of you can enjoy too! This is my script, the red is my talking. It means basically... Well, after the red and blue I'll explain.
- Tu t'appelles comment ?
Je m’appelle Michal.
- Tu as quel âge ?
J’ai onze ans.
- Tu habites où ?
J’habite à Singapour.
- Tu fais quoi dans la vie ?
Je suis èlève au collège.
- Ton anniversaire, c'est quand ?
C’est le dix-sept avril.
- Est-ce que tu parles une langue (laung) étrangère ?  
Oui, je parle français, hébreu et espagnol.
- Est-ce que tu as des frères et soeurs ?
Oui, j’ai un frère qui s’appelle Ofek et qui a neuf ans, un frère qui s’appelle Uri et qui a sept ans, et un frère qui s’appelle Eyal et qui a quatre ans.
- Est-ce que tu as un animal ?  
Oui, j’ai un chien qui s’appelle Noam et qui a quatorze ans.
- Qu'est-ce que tu aimes faire le week-end ?
J’aime bien jouer avec mes frère.  J’aime aussi lire.
- Merci.
Merci.
Now, the script in English:
What is your name?
My name is Michal.
How old are you?
I am eleven.
Where do you live?
I live in Singapore.
What do you do in life?
I am middle school student.
When is your birthday?
It's the 17th [of]  April.
Do you speak any foreign languages?
Yes, I speak french, hebrew, and spanish.
Do you have any brothers and sisters?
Yes, I have one brother named Ofek who's 9 years old, one brother named Uri who's 7 years old, and one brother named Eyal who is 4 years old.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog named Noam who is 14 years old.
What do you like to do on the weekend?
I like to play with my brothers, and I like to read.
Thank you.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment