Ladles and Jellyspoons,
I come before you, to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a mothers' meeting for fathers only.
Admission is free, pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
We will be discussing the four corners of the round table.
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a mothers' meeting for fathers only.
Admission is free, pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
We will be discussing the four corners of the round table.
Author: Unknown
And what about it? Well, actually, math. In math we watched a video about something called the giving pledge. To learn about it search up "The Giving Pledge" and then read about it. But what I am here to do it reflect on it, so: ^^^Click^^^
I think the giving pledge is a very good idea, for several reasons. The first reason why is that I once heard a policy: One generation starts poor, works hard, gets rich. The next generation starts rich, gets used to it, wastes it, ends poor. And so on. However, with the Giving Pledge, this wouldn't happen, and the billion or multi-billionaires would not pass it on to their kids to waste, but put it to good use in research, drilling wells, and so on. Another reason why the Giving Pledge is good is because, well, if you think about it, where does the billionaires money come from? The poor. And now they can give it back. Finally, as Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet say, the billionaires can teach their kids how to survive and thrive for themselves. SO in conclusion, YES, the giving pledge is a good thing.
Thank you for your comments, Michal. P.S. I like your adorable hampster!
ReplyDelete