New post means we're working on a new project – at least that's the general idea. But this unit is, eh, not working out for me. We're supposed to be inventing or innovating something to solve a problem, but the issue is we're working in groups and my group's kinda working without me even though I'm listed as the one in charge on Mr. Diebley's list, so that's strange. Anyway, Mr. D called this our TriStarter project and we're Tri-ing new things and all that.
So my initial ideas were few and far between but then my group came along and said "this is what we're doing" and so that's what we're doing now, apparently. Basically they're building an apparatus that attaches to the underside of a desk; it's got a hook that you can hang a backpack on so that you can have it in easy reach, and a special place for your laptop. It wasn't really easy to come up with ideas because I was being way too picky, but it doesn't matter because my group didn't really listen to my ideas. Yeah, that's the project. I'm supposed to have pictures of my sketches but I lost the paper. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment