In social studies I am learning about emigration and immigration, and also push and pull factors. Push factors are the reasons why you left a country--why you emigrated. I actually created a map to show why my family left. I then took a screenshot using the keys 'shift command 4' at the same time and then I put it here. Look:
Pull factors are the factors that pull you to a particular country, make you immigrate there. Observe:Here's how far I moved:
So basically, I moved all the way across the world! Oh my. But now I think I should tell how I made this map. I first went to google maps and signed in with my google account, and then went to the 'My Maps' tab, pressed 'create map', and then created a map. Ms. Lynch showed us how. It was fun, and interesting to learn how.
Note: I started off in Israel (Not shown)



No comments:
Post a Comment