Michal gave her ITN presentation on attacks in Jerusalem. She spoke with voice, eye contact, and hand movements that worked together to keep her audience engaged. Her Google Presentation did an excellent job of ‘telling n showing’, bringing her topic to life. She also used an analogy to help students understand this complicated issue. One area for improvement is to be more specific with her information. There were a number of times when Michal was a bit vague.
My Goal
My goal is to be more specific when I give my information and not be vague when I explain.
Steps to Achieve This
Some steps I can take to achieve this are
a) going over my presentation with a critical eye and making sure all the information is clear and to the point
b) ask my peer-editors to tell me if there's anything at all I'm not 100% clear about
c) pay attention when I present that I don't say phrases like "and yeah..."
No comments:
Post a Comment