I learned these 2 specific things from your Ted Talk: That honey is better than sugar when it comes to vitamins and minerals and artificial sweeteners are actually really "shunned" by health organisations. You might have improved by showing more varied types of pictures and maybe your face! Don't be embarrassed to film yourself "\:) I agree with what you said about even though honey is "healthier" you still have to eat it in moderation like any other type of food. I was especially impressed with the emotion in your voiec, the songs and the pictures that you have (but like I said before maybe a bit more different types).
I learned that using honey as a replacement for sugar is a good, healthier option and that artificial sugar could do harm to humans.
You could have improved facial expressions by looking a bit more passionate about what your voice was telling.
I agree what you said about using honey as a replacement for sugar, but I disagree with what you said about calories not making you fat, because if you have too many calories per day, it can result in getting fat.
I was especially impressed with the way you moved your voice and used vocal expressions.
Laila. From this video I learned how honey and sugar is much better than artificial sugars. I also learned that we should have 3-2 teaspoons of honey a day. I think you might have improved if you added some more evidence and maybe a principal of authority. I agree with what you said that honey is better than artificial sugars. I was especially impressed with the fluency that you were talking with. Nice job Michal.
I'm Benjamin I learned that honey is a better sweetener that the artificial kind. I don't think that you can improve anymore. I agree that honey is a lot better than other artificial sweeteners. I was especially impressed with the way you spoke. I was also impressed on how much research you did.
I learned these 2 specific things from your Ted Talk: That honey is better than sugar when it comes to vitamins and minerals and artificial sweeteners are actually really "shunned" by health organisations.
ReplyDeleteYou might have improved by showing more varied types of pictures and maybe your face! Don't be embarrassed to film yourself "\:)
I agree with what you said about even though honey is "healthier" you still have to eat it in moderation like any other type of food.
I was especially impressed with the emotion in your voiec, the songs and the pictures that you have (but like I said before maybe a bit more different types).
I learned that using honey as a replacement for sugar is a good, healthier option and that artificial sugar could do harm to humans.
ReplyDeleteYou could have improved facial expressions by looking a bit more passionate about what your voice was telling.
I agree what you said about using honey as a replacement for sugar, but I disagree with what you said about calories not making you fat, because if you have too many calories per day, it can result in getting fat.
I was especially impressed with the way you moved your voice and used vocal expressions.
Laila. From this video I learned how honey and sugar is much better than artificial sugars. I also learned that we should have 3-2 teaspoons of honey a day. I think you might have improved if you added some more evidence and maybe a principal of authority. I agree with what you said that honey is better than artificial sugars. I was especially impressed with the fluency that you were talking with. Nice job Michal.
ReplyDeleteI'm Benjamin
ReplyDeleteI learned that honey is a better sweetener that the artificial kind.
I don't think that you can improve anymore.
I agree that honey is a lot better than other artificial sweeteners.
I was especially impressed with the way you spoke. I was also impressed on how much research you did.