Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Post 4-TECH 7


Well, so we're back to Tech Ed! Now, let me start out by telling you my disclaimer. I was paired up with three boys, and I did not choose our team name, our problem to solve, or just about anything else. Got that? Good. Now I can start.
OKAY! So we are the Goofy Goobers. I didn't have any input on this at all, okay? -_-
We're going to make a root beer float. WAIIIT I bet this is what you got in your mind right?
Link to image source
But that's not what we're making. We're thinking outside the box here! Being creative! Here's a plan I made:
We'll have a tube partway filled with root beer, and the end result of our chain reaction will knock it into the water and it will float. Root beer - float. Get it? 

Now then! We'll do this by using, ohhh, dominos (ten of them), a compressor that shoots air at high speed and pushes a marble which flies across the space into a funnel, a teeter-totter, some rolling marbles and fans, and electricity stuff. Sounds cool? You wait. We're planning, first. That's something Mr. Diebley told us to do. We're using something called a Gantt chart. It looks like this:
Pretty self-explanatory.
So yeah! That's about it. So far we've worked on the first and second steps. We're done the first one...

No comments:

Post a Comment